View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Re: Bipolar II Screening - February 3rd 2021, 02:50 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]4 every day psychiatric drugs. That seems excessive and if I were you I would definitely get a second opinion. Less every day psychiatric drugs in my opinion is better. 4 every day psychiatric drugs that's over drugging and excessive. I just hope you advocate for yourself and do your own research on the drugs you are choosing to put in your body. Just for your information-Antipsychotics are very powerful and are Higley known to cause akathisia and Tardive dyskinesia. Doctors are humans not Gods therefore they do make mistakes and are not always right. If I were you I would try to only be on only one or two every day psychiatric drugs. Less is better. Don't rely on meds so much to make it all better. You have to do the work as well. Go to therapy learn holistic ways of getting better to not rely on medication so much. For example you could maybe just be on the mood stabilizer, and if you still are dealing with mild depression well instead of adding another psychiatric drug you can easily learn ways in therapy to over come that mild depression. I am saying all this because I care and I know psychiatric drugs are not just like taking a Tylenol.

Please advocate for yourself. Take care[/size][/color][/font]
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.