View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,863, Level: 47 Points: 109,863, Level: 47 Points: 109,863, Level: 47

Re: Is self harming automatically considered an 'emergency'? - February 3rd 2021, 09:23 AM

Hello Violet,

I am so sorry that you have been feeling like this and I hope that you are starting to feel a little bit better. If you have the feeling to hurt yourself, try to call someone who can help you so that you will be okay soon. I know that it can be hard to open up and ask someone for help, they have people who can help you so that you will be okay soon. You can call the suicide helpline and they can help you out with this. They are suicidepreventionlifeline.org

When you have the feeling to hurt yourself try to find something to get you're mind off of this for a while. For example, try going for a walk around you're house or calling a friend or putting on a funny TV show or movie or drawing or reading or find something else that you enjoy doing and do that for a while to help you so that you are doing okay. I hope everything goes well when you see her and that you will be okay soon. No matter what happens when you are talking with her, try to find something to help pick you up after talking to her. So that you are okay. Wish you the best with this.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.