View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount59

Edit avatar

Re: Will the Covid 19 ever end - February 4th 2021, 01:32 PM

Justin, I know how you feel about COVID-19 and it seems to be never ending. But I think if you look back upon historical plagues, whether they lasted months/years/decades; they all eventually faded off. If they still linger, it's only within super isolated groups — such as remote communities in third world countries. With that being said, it's practically guaranteed that COVID-19 and its various mutations will go away; maybe not 100% as I said with the other plagues... but the severity will lessen over time.

We're practically rounding up on the first anniversary of COVID-19 being worldwide... and I think a lot of us began feeling the fatigue a long time ago. The best thing to do — like we have been for the past ten or eleven months — is to find things to keep ourselves busy. Utilize what you are capable of.

Several examples might be:
You good at writing? Any type of writing is decent IMO and share it online! Create a blog, join a fiction site, etc.
You good at drawing? Then create drawings in specific genres and share it on sites where others can do the same.
You good at singing or monologues? Then create a Youtube series... Irregardless of end goal, it keeps you busy.

Of course, there are people out there doing these — and more — for profit; but if you choose to not do that, it's fine!

Be patient, wait out the storm. You've got this, Justin.