View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: A Guided Meditation - February 8th 2021, 12:44 AM

For your tinnitus, Sarah, there are a couple of very useful sites that could be helpful. My doctor told me about the sites. so good they are now saved to my browser's toolbar.

My Noise and its accompanying website, Rain Today

Both sites use White Noise. They were designed by a doctor and have been very good to my friends as well as me. I get the occasional migraine which brings some form of audible disturbance in my head. To rid it, I go to my settings already saved in My Noise and listen to rain and thunder (see my attachment).

Using Rain Today, I juggle thunder noise with rain to get the balance with the other site and play them through my studio monitors. But they can be channeled through computer speakers, or active speakers. Both sites are wonderful and best of all, cost nothing. Donation is an option, but that is up to the individual.

Thank you for what you wrote about maman's Guided Meditation. She'll be pleased it helps you.
Attached Thumbnails
forums/f539-meditation-yoga/att3288-my-noise-settings-jpg  

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.