View Single Post
  (#36 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: Trump impeachment - February 15th 2021, 08:58 PM

I hope that in years to come that Americans will remember to take another look at vitally important things as the health status of presidential candidates, because Donald Trump's cognitive powers have been seen to have been lacking throughout his presidency. His business dealings will be remembered because he loved doing deals; the bigger, the better. But that American president possessed what Julie and recognise as classic signs of narcissism, and we had a nasty mother who proved that.

Very few ever talk to remember a past president, only Trump will never be forgiven for stirring up a mob of insurrectionists to storm the Capitol during which I five people, maybe more, lost their lives. I doubt historians will be kind towards this terrible man who through Twitter's social media platform, encouraged the rise in violent right-wing extremism during his tenure in office.

Crosby, Stills & Nash wrote Teach Your Children Well. Their lyrics are as meaningful today as they always will be, especially when parents remember what Donald Trump did to so many.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.