View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: Dealing with my asinine parents - February 18th 2021, 12:58 PM

Now while I have no idea as to your age, what strongly suggests you are a minor is indicated in your profile: Education - Junior High School. Hmm.

You should be very careful regarding your sexual exploits, refrain from further sexual activity, especially in your car, lest you get into a truckload of more trouble going to parties and getting smashed drinking, smoking pot and whatevs, and hiding your stash til it was found, and your parents are at the point of despair yet you seem to be enjoying your lifestyle while giving no consideration to them whatsoever. You mum was trying to make you see sense. Sadly it hasn't worked as the fault may be here in the first place making you wear this type of chastity belt, that is the wrong way about things. You should ask to talk to a child counsellor. I mean it.

[Edited.] They had been doing their absolute best for you, though they are going the wrong way to supposedly - help you.

I've been round the block as few times, see it all, done it all, been whipped and scarred by abusive parents, but got my life back on track and you can do it too. I say things as I see them, unless you really want to put in the effort and turn your life around and talk to maybe a police officer in charge of counseling young people. [Edited.], it's completely up to you now, and I won't be back on your topic, you know you can make a better life for yourself, if, that is, if you really want to.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.

Last edited by hocus pocus; February 19th 2021 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Rudness; please follow the CoC!