Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): What a mess!
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Angry What a mess! - February 20th 2021, 10:26 PM

As if our late birth parents especially our vicious mother hadn't caused enough harm to Julie and me, that evil bitch tampered with our birth certificates. What a heinous thing to do! Why? Why?

On top of this unwelcome piece of information reveal in Tommy's birth certificate not matching the one in Monaco's Births, Deaths and Marriages administrative building, Julie's Long Covid has worsened again so badly that I got a doctor to supply us with an oxygen mask to aid her breathing.

What exactly is long covid? Here it's explained in detail by the NHS: NHS: Long-term effects of coronavirus (long COVID)

Unless Julie's health improves before next Monday-week, she's going to have to stay at home. She has a job to share with me. Frankly, her health comes first, even if it means forfeiting that fantastic position promised both of us.

But what of the messed up birth certs? It's not us, but Tommy's. Her orphanage missed submitting her birth certificate and some other medical reports. The bulk of the information was sent to our lawyer, who passed it on to the Principality for endorsement, but records show her being 13 and-a-half, not 12. How can that be?

The orphanage had all the legal documents left them by our birth parents and we don't even know why they dumped Tommy there, secretive buggers that they were. Where Julie's and mine are lodged in Monaco our birth place, and far as we know they are accurate, there remains some doubts because our late mother was a piece of work.

Instead of staying in Gibraltar until midweek, we'll be sailing home sometime on Monday because this yacht still needs fuel oil. Fueling was planned, but a British Royal Navy frigate took priority, so we've had to join the queue. Some queue.

I'm sick of our late parents. All they did was fuck us about. As if our existing maman didn't do our heads in before swanning off, I can almost hear our late mother laughing from the grave.

All things considered, even if Tommy's birth certificate verified her to be eighteen months older, her school people will put her in a higher class for her academic abilities, but tonight when looking glum she said, "what happened to my memory?"

Our heinous late mother did my head in with her violence. Her violence wrecked my mental health, but she withheld the truth about our little sister being older. Why? Though our Tommy is obviously delighted at the possibility of being older, what our birth mother has done has thrown another spanner into our lives.

I may have to take time off the forum to get my head around this mountain of * * * *. I've got to be looking after Julie. But also I have to take care of myself. Can't afford to allow this clinical depression to creep back in again. It's unthinkable. If I sink, we all sink.