Last night my finger was shocked for about 5 seconds by a pool heater box. I felt the pain through my finger, hand, and wrapped around part of my arm (ending at my elbow) and it lasted for the remainder of the night. I can still notice slight pain, but I don't know if the pain now is real or just in my head...I am so confused
I know that this sounds really weird, but I am just seeing if there are any lasting effects from getting a shock. If this happened to anyone else, can you tell me how long the aching lasted?
I am really sorry to post when I am aware that this sounds kind of dumb!