View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: I'm taking a few days off the forum - March 11th 2021, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-1 View Post

Julie already has a full time care giver arranged to be with her beginning Saturday when she will be discharged from hospital. This was arranged a few days ago, on the advice of two of the excellent staff mentors who are helping me.

You wrote in a harsh manner, though I understand the point you made. Therefore I have decided to ask my counsellor tomorrow morning for sessions to deal with my dark aggressiveness.

Since being reunited with my twin sisters, I, also, have been very stressed with no thanks to the smoking, drinking and foul mouthed Parisienne model who took my sisters under her wing. Her drinking, her dope habit did not help me one bit. In fact, she caused PTSD in the form of sickening memories of my darkened days. Little wonder I had no compunction but to retaliate after she repeatedly hit me. I make no apology for what I did. Hitting a child, no matter how it is dressed up, is inexcusable as it is despicable.

Nonetheless I hope to seek help for my reactive actions. It may take time, but I will do it. I realise I am but a child to you. One who was feral. One who saw the death of my best girl friend after what caused her to. Die. I still cry for her. As I am now. Still, I will seek help for myself.

For the sake of peace, I apologized to Wendi which she graciously accepted, hugging me. That was the first time I have ever apologized to her. Wendi spoke of "being at the mercy of her 'Maman'", also, so it is not surprising she is feeling awful and her twin having been ill remains weighing heavily on her mind.

I promised to cut Wendi some slack; at least we are talking again. I can see sisterly love and concern in her eyes. The eyes are the lamp of the soul. Eyes never lie.

Goodnight.

Tommy.

Hi Tommy!

No one meant to come across as abrasive. The beauty of a place like TeenHelp is that everyone is free to express their thoughts from their own point of view. Everyone here wants to support you in your journey. Keep in mind that it can be easy to misconstrue tone over the internet or any other technology.

With that said, you mentioned needing to take some time away from the site. I am going to close this thread to allow you the ability to do that.

Take care of yourself.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.