Thread: Weed dependance
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
FrozenRobot7 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Danni

Points: 9,892, Level: 14 Points: 9,892, Level: 14 Points: 9,892, Level: 14

Weed dependance - March 17th 2021, 07:28 PM

I have had previous problems with weed, but recently moved to college and it was a lot easier to not get high because I was in a new environment and was doing so much. But the more the term wound down, the more I was using again until I was smoking at least once a day practically every day. I could see myself spiraling with it, but just didn't know how to stop.

Now, it's the only thing that gives me the motivation to get out of bed during the day. I tell myself every morning that I need just a one day break, but can't even manage to do that. It's the only thing that allows me to get through everyday and I can see it really starting to affect other aspects of my life. I've gained weight, I rarely speak to my family anymore, I go out with friends less often and my grades aren't as good as they could be.

I really want to start limiting how much I have or how often, but don't even know where to start. The end of the term is here and I will be here alone for spring break so that would be a great time to focus on me, but I know the only thing that'll bring me any enjoyment in that time will be getting high. Where do I even start?

Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end- John Lennon❤️❤️

Last edited by Ennui.; March 18th 2021 at 12:29 AM. Reason: I removed the thread in the other forum and kept this one :)