(#1 (permalink)) Old
Oneirophobia Offline
Fear of Dreams

Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kayla C

Points: 19,348, Level: 20 Points: 19,348, Level: 20 Points: 19,348, Level: 20

Red face April-June - TH Book Club. - March 21st 2021, 03:08 PM

Hey everyone,
I'll be doing TH book club this April to June. I've looked up prices and none of the books are expensive, and can be found at local library's too.
April and March, we can talk about the book (if it has been read) but no spoilers. In June, we can start discussing with spoilers.
With that said, here are the books.. and poll is open till April 1st

Divergent by Veronica Roth
Quote:
In Beatrice Prior’s dystopian Chicago world, society is divided into five factions, each dedicated to the cultivation of a particular virtue—Candor (the honest), Abnegation (the selfless), Dauntless (the brave), Amity (the peaceful), and Erudite (the intelligent). On an appointed day of every year, all sixteen-year-olds must select the faction to which they will devote the rest of their lives. For Beatrice, the decision is between staying with her family and being who she really is—she can’t have both. So she makes a choice that surprises everyone, including herself.
Fault in our stars by John Green
Quote:
a fabulous book about a young teenage girl who has been diagnosed with lung cancer and attends a cancer support group. ... Hazel and Augustus embark on a roller coaster ride of emotions, including love, sadness and romance, while searching for the author of their favorite book
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Quote:
a series of six young adult paranormal romance novels by American author Richelle Mead. It tells the story of Rosemarie "Rose" Hathaway, a dhampir girl, who is training to be a guardian of her moroi best friend, Vasilisa "Lissa" Dragomir.
If I stay by Gayle Forman
Quote:
a young adult novel by Gayle Forman. The story follows 17-year-old Mia Hall as she deals with the aftermath of a catastrophic car accident involving her family. Mia is the only member of her family to survive, and she finds herself in a coma

I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly then all at once <3

HelpLINK Mentor|Forum Moderator|Social Media Guru|Photographer|Chat Moderator

Last edited by Oneirophobia; March 23rd 2021 at 01:25 PM.