View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Wisteria103 Offline
La vie en rose
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Wes

Points: 959, Level: 4 Points: 959, Level: 4 Points: 959, Level: 4

Hello All! - April 22nd 2021, 04:10 AM

Hi everyone! I'm Wisteria103 and I'm happy to be back here! A longgg time ago I remember browsing TeenHelp often and recently stumbled upon the site again. I forgot how much I enjoyed it so I signed up and here I am!

A little bit about me:
  • My pronouns are she/her/hers, I am a cisgender female, and identify as asexual.
  • I'm nearing my mid-20s and recently graduated university in 2019 with a bachelors in Theatre!
  • I'm from the US, East Coast, and absolutely love it here!
  • Wisteria's are my favorite flower, hence the username, haha. You can call me "Wes" as a nickname is you want.
  • I'm currently unemployed and figuring out what I want to do. It's a tough journey, but I'm taking it nonetheless!
  • Ducks are my favorite animals and green is my favorite color (despite all the purple in my profile, lol)
  • I love all things Disney and Pixar! Especially Disney parks! Disneyworld in FL is my go-to vacation spot!
  • I have a few hobbies like embroidery, painting, crafting, and writing. I mostly write plays and poetry. I also loveee to decorate and I go a little overboard for every holiday. Halloween is my favorite!

That's about all for now! Excited to be here!