(#1 (permalink)) Old
Doglover2 Offline
Just a hooman
Average Joe

Name: Me
Pronouns: She/they/he

Points: 7,397, Level: 12 Points: 7,397, Level: 12 Points: 7,397, Level: 12

How do I stop doubting myself??? - May 11th 2021, 05:59 AM

I’ve labeled myself bi since 2014 when I was 13 and came out to myself as grey-ace when I was 18. And recently (I’m 19 now) I figured out I was genderfluid (switching from female to male to agender to neurosis). At the moment, I can’t express anything other than female, (transphobic household) and with the constant switching I’m constantly thinking I’m just faking the other genders even if I’m not out. And I’m bi with a preference for women but I can’t help but question if I’m really just a lesbian experiencing comphet. Especially since it’s apparently common for comphet lesbians to identify with aspec labels before discovering they are a lesbian. I’ve read a bit and read to some things on an extent.

I’m 19 and have only really dated two people (both male) back when I was 14 and haven’t dated since then.

I don’t know how to stop the doubt because I felt confident when I found these labels but as more time goes on I’m still questioning everything. I know labels are flexible and change over time, but I seek comfort knowing something fits me

I can reach out
To someone not like me
If you ask for help it doesn't make you weak