View Single Post
  (#10086 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 16th 2021, 09:36 PM

Okay, but you're literally comparing apples and oranges using an argument to convince someone an apple is an orange, and then getting mad when everyone tells you it's an apple.

And it's a diagnosis, not a euphemism. Those aren't even almost the same thing.

I don't care what diagnosis you have, or how "ignored" or "overlooked" you've felt your entire life, there is NO excuse to throw tantrums like children because the world isn't agreeing with you or giving you your way. The world owes you NOTHING and you're costing yourself any credibility you may have reacting the way you are. I've been "overlooked" dismissed and ignored my entire life, and then my actual diagnosis still doesn't exist, and you know what? I act like an ADULT because I am one.

I don't want to use this term only because you're offended by something I'm not, but it seems to apply. I said NOTHING about victim-blame or abuse, nor was it implied, so the fact that you came at me for something I never said because you're hypersensitive makes you, yes a "snowflake"

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; May 17th 2021 at 05:58 AM.