View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,020
Points: 194,790, Level: 62
Points: 194,790, Level: 62 Points: 194,790, Level: 62 Points: 194,790, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Gender questions - May 26th 2021, 02:52 PM

Wow, I can relate so hard! For me I don't care about what pronouns you call me, but I wish my body was neutral (such as no reproductive organs or beasts). Your feelings about this sound soooo much like me!

Like you mentioned, you're the only one who can know for yourself but for me it does sound like you can be nonbinary. I think the main thing is that you feel euphoria when treated as masculine/when people are unsure of your gender may be a sign, and that you even feel more comfortable with this.

As far as social transitioning, that's up to what you are the most comfortable with. If you want to, maybe you can try out specific pronouns with people you feel the most comfortable with to see if you think they fit you. It's okay to experiment!

Your experiences are valid and I don't think you are devaluing the experiences of other people. It's okay that you're not sure right now too! You don't have to rush things if you don't want to. Try to feel things out and see what makes you the happiest.

I hope this helped at least some! You are valid.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts