(#10 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42

Re: Lockdown. - July 17th 2021, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matter View Post

Hey, it's awful to hear the lockdown has been extended. Are the restrictions the same as at the beginning of July, or has something changed?

All of it must be difficult, especially seeing other people not complying with the rules. They are endangering themselves and others and I understand your frustration at their irresponsibility.
Have you thought about engaging in new activities, perhaps together with your boyfriend? Maybe there's something you'd like to try and it's possible at home, such as cooking with a new recipe (or baking cupcakes ), doing jigsaw puzzles, painting, redecorating your home, setting up a home garden, making your own cosmetics... Perhaps you could think of something to do on your own or together, and there are plenty of ideas on the web as well.

Let us know how it's going. It's tough but it'll pass.

Thank you for your reply. The restrictions have gotten even more strict due to the cases not going down as much as we had hoped.

We will be cooking together tonight and we have caught up a lot on the housework. I have been focusing a lot on my studies and editing some of my photos.

I know other countries have had it even more tough but, nonetheless, it's still difficult not being able to see my loved ones or being able to do what I would like to do.