View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Texas abortion law - September 5th 2021, 02:48 AM

The law actually allows for providers or people who help a person get an abortion to be sued. From my understanding (I just wrote an assignment on this), the woman is not sued. I could be misunderstanding.

Dez covered a lot of my thoughts.

What I'll do is share an article by an epidemiologist with many factual statistics.

https://yourlocalepidemiologist.subs...19-but-another

These laws don't stop abortion. They stop safe abortions and harm people who are already here, living, breathing humans.

The statistics exist and they don't care about people's feelings on abortions. They care about the facts.

This is just one article. There are plenty if you care to be informed.

At the end of the day, people with uteruses are gonna be harmed, unwanted children are gonna be born and then the republican party will vilify the people for needing help.

Sex isn't for just the privileged and, it seems like only privileged people seem to think that's a statement they have a right to make "don't have sex if you aren't willing to deal with the consequences"

People won't wear masks or get vaccinated to save the lives of people who are here on earth but they're okay with making laws to protect a clump of cells. Shouldn't be surprising.

This is why elections matter.

Last edited by DeletedAccount69; September 7th 2021 at 01:32 PM.
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1371035 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!