View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Worthless - November 14th 2021, 11:18 AM

Sue! I'm really sorry that you've not received a reply yet, especially when you were feeling this way.

I can only hope that 2 weeks on, you've started to feel better, or are feeling a lot better.

You're not worthless or useless at all. I know that you've felt that way, but you're not. While I can't know your personal life, I do know that when it comes to TeenHelp, you put so much time and effort into your staff duties, and other people. You make wonderful threads, give great replies. You generate a lot of thoughtful discussions that are pleasant to respond to. I enjoy them a lot. None of those things are worthless, nor useless.

You might not feel like you give back, but you do, and it's good that your mum can see that you're not right. It shows how much she cares for you. I know how difficult it is when we cause our parents to cry. I've done it to my mum. I've felt absolutely dreadful afterwards. I made her feel that way. I had a negative impact on her emotions. I've felt unwell because of it. The one thing I try to do is show my mum how much I appreciate and care about her too. I'm terrible with expressing myself, but I try and use actions to do it for me. I imagine you to be the same with your mum in that you want to take care of her and show appreciation for her. You can't help upsetting someone sometimes, even a parent.

You are an incredible and beautiful human being. Never forget that you are worth an exceptionally high amount, and that you are far more useful than you think you are. You're always welcome to message me at any time.