View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Nikk Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nikk
Pronouns: He/they

Points: 464, Level: 3 Points: 464, Level: 3 Points: 464, Level: 3

I found out my mom hates me - November 16th 2021, 11:21 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I was looking around my parent's room because I was bored and I found my mom's dairy. I decided to look through it because of all the times she's gone through my stuff. I flipped to a random page and it was filled with tear stains. She had written about how much she hates my siblings and I. She said hates her life because of us and she wishes she never had us. I feel so bad. I dislike my father but I love my mother. I know I haven't been the best child but damn.
I just want to die to be honest. I feel like I just make everyone's life worse. Looking back on it there have been so many times she has tried to bond with me and I pushed away out of anger. I hate myself for it. I wish I could just disappear. I've been trying so hard for the past couple of days to stay alive but this might be the final push.