View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Re: Ukraine and Russia. - February 26th 2022, 08:34 PM

The situation actually frightens me.. I've done like quite a-bit of reading up on it all and from what I've read on the abc news site said that unless Russia attack a NATO country there is not much of risk other countries getting involved. It still scares me, I've been watching a-lot of the news and the scenes they are showing on the news are really worrying, its hard to watch, I just hope everything is sorted real soon. It's really sad that this has happened and Putin doesn't seem to care about the damage he does or what he causes it's like all Putin wants is Ukraine.
I do feel as though the sanctions many governments and counties have placed upon Russia will not help and may only aggrevate a already tense and volatile situation.. The sanctions will cause problems in other countries and here in England we are already seeing this, people are panic buying, prices have gone up, and there are massive queues for fuel/petrol with petrol /fuel stations running out.
I think Countries need to accept Refugees and displaced people from Ukraine, they didn't ask for this war, there are terrified and petrified children fleeing, these are scenes we are used to seeing in places such as Aleppo , Syria and Afghanistan.
However that being said I do not want Russia to attack a NATO country or for a NATO country to attack Russia as the consequences will be very bad and will result in WW3.
Hopefully though the imposed sanctions may stop Putin and make him back down however I feel that is very unlikely and Putin will continue his wrath and I feel like Putin wants a war and won't stop till he's either got Ukraine or has got WW3. Either way the situation is very worrying and frightening.
I feel for everyone in Ukraine, as I cannot begin to imagine how scared they are feeling.I am however glad that Poland and other surrounding countries are stepping up and opening up their borders and helping these people who have been displaced etc.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.