Thread: Triggering: Ukraine and Russia.
View Single Post
  (#34 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount81

Edit avatar

Re: Ukraine and Russia. - March 24th 2022, 03:12 PM

Historically speaking, women were deemed too fragile or weak to join the front lines to defend their lands. Instead, they stayed at home and supported the community, feeding the needy, helping other women and children without their husband and father, and even served in political roles (depending on time in history and civilization, of course) so they damn well contributed in times of war.

I agree with Vellichoir that your words are painting TeenHelp in a bad light. This is a website meant to support individuals from all around the world — despite their sex, gender identity, religion, ethnic or racial minority, disability or neurodivergences, and so on forth... by this we mean those who have been marginalized and put down by others throughout the majority of history.

It's 2022 and the people of Ukraine damn well know this. I applaud the women in that country still standing strong and giving updates to concerned folks overseas. Do I wish they'd get the hell out of there and to safety? Hell, yeah! But they're at the front lines of something significant, something that will have a lost-lasting effect on human history.