View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
TH Anonymous Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 34,122, Level: 26 Points: 34,122, Level: 26 Points: 34,122, Level: 26

Cannot orgasm during sex - April 24th 2022, 08:24 AM

[SIZE="a"]I've been having sex with my boyfriend for 5 months now. He is my second long-term boyfriend and second sexual partner. In both cases, I've never orgasmed during sex. I have tried everything we could think of with my current boyfriend. We set the mood, have a long foreplay, use lubrication and try different positions. We tried oral sex many times, using fingers, and stimulation during penetrative sex, and even anal sex. Nothing worked.

Then we decided to buy a vibrator, and it also didn't work. We've tried it together but I also tried alone. I tried different positions with it and it's the same all the time: I don't feel any pleasure, I'm just like... neutral. I feel it, but it's not giving me any pleasure whatsoever. If anything, it makes me bored and frustrated that I'm not feeling anything. And when we used it for stimulation during penetrative sex, it seems it was more pleasant for my boyfriend than myself.

It's really frustrating and has an impact on my sex life. I feel upset, disappointed and I feel like there's something wrong with me. The vibrator was our last idea and I don't know what to do anymore.[/size]