Woodland resident
I can't get enough

Name: Sue
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 55,768, Level: 33 Points: 55,768, Level: 33 Points: 55,768, Level: 33

Re: could i be pregnant please help - May 19th 2022, 09:05 AM

Hi,
thanks for reaching out!

I have good news for you: from what you've described, pregnancy is very unlikely.

In order for pregnancy to occur, the precum would have had to enter your vagina, live long enough to reach the egg and do so in a phase of the cycle that allows the egg to be fertilised.

If your period doesn't begin within 3-5 days from the predicted date, I suggest taking a home pregnancy test. However, many different factors can affect your period - such as stress, medication or even some types of herbs. Plus you're 15, so your period might still be irregular.

If your period doesn't begin soon and you're concerned, reach out to someone trustworthy - if you don't feel comfortable talking to your parents or a doctor, try a school counsellor or sexual health centers for teenagers/women that might operate in your area. You can always reach out to us on TeenHelp as well.

What's more, if you plan to engage in further sexual activity with your boyfriend, I suggest you look into contraception. There are many different methods and it's worth to think it through before choosing one. The most reliable ones usually require a prescription, but it may vary depending on where you live, as well as the cost and availability. Before choosing a contraception method take any necessary tests to make sure it's safe for you (that mainly concerns hormonal contraception).

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
Take care!
Sue

Graphic Designer Forum Moderator
ɤ
PM ¦ VM

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.