Thread: I wet myself.
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,149, Level: 47 Points: 109,149, Level: 47 Points: 109,149, Level: 47

Re: I wet myself. - May 20th 2022, 10:23 AM

Hello,

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this and I hope that you will be okay soon. When we are going through something and we are not sure how to make ourselves feel better, it is always a good idea to try talking with someone about what we are going through so that we get what we need and feel better soon. Would you be able to try talking with your doctor about this and letting them know how long you have been having this for? I know that it can be hard talking to the doctor about what we are going through. The doctors love helping us to feel better. If you are not able to talk to them face to face then would you be able to try writing this all down on paper and giving it to them to read and then they will be able to help you out with this. You can even bring a friend or family member with you to give you that little extra support if you want to. Also you can try getting the special pads for a sensitive bladder if you want to try getting them. I looked up where to get them and you can get them from your grocery store and even Amazon if you didn't want to buy them with other people around.You can Google exercises for this and it can help you as well. And what Dez and Sue are saying is also very good too. I hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you to help you.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.