View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Exclamation HELP I've started to get chest pains and stuff from binder idk what to do - August 21st 2022, 04:32 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Title. I've been binding for 3 years now and im starting to get back pain and rib pain and stuff I have a size S binder that I normally use but have begun to use a size M and its not small enough to work too well and i still get pain. I still have at least a year before I can get surgery because my parents don't think Im trans/are against me being trans. I will absolutely not be able to function without a binder and Im going into my grade 12 year so I have to prep for uni and stuff and most of my friends don't know im trans becasue Im lucky enough to pass Pre-T. I've limited how long I wear my binder for too and everything and I dont know what to do I cant talk to anyone about this. My mom won't let me see my doctor because she doesnt want me somehow getting a hormone referral or top surgery consultation for next summer when i hopefully get it. Does anyone have any advice I'm stuck and not doing okay. Thanks[/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]