Thread: Triggering (Suicide): if i died who would care
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 108,978, Level: 47 Points: 108,978, Level: 47 Points: 108,978, Level: 47

Re: if i died who would care - September 9th 2022, 03:39 PM

I'm sorry about all of this and I hope that you will be okay soon. You did a wonderful job coming onto Teenhelp and telling us about what you have been going through, if you ever wanted to join us you can and you can talk about this and anything else that you are going through.

It is not okay that your mother is hitting you, would you be able to try talking with someone about what has been going on at home? Maybe someone would be able to help you all out so that you are not getting hit all of the time. See if you are able to talk to the school counselor or a teacher at school that you like and see what they can do for you. Or see if you are able to talk to your friends parents about what has been going on or your neighbors. If you are not able to talk to them face to face then would you be able to try writing everything down on paper and giving it to them to help you. I hope that you will be okay soon and you will be able to get some help and start to feel better. I wish you the best with everything.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,