View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Re: if i died who would care - September 14th 2022, 09:48 PM

I'm gonna tell you something, it does get better. Trust me on that one. I grew up in a home with my parents where there was alot of dysfunction, my dad was(and still is) an alcoholic, he was abusive on a daily basis towards me, if my mum tried to stand up for me - he would start on her. Like you if I did something wrong or didn't do a job or chore I was called lazy, stupid, idiot, I was sworn at, locked in rooms, had objects thrown at me etc, went on until I moved out and into supported living at the age of 27 and moving out was the best thing I ever did for myself. It took a long time to get into a supported living scheme, but when I did I was safe. There were staff there who actually really cared and not just because they were paid to care.. they actually cared.
What I am trying to say is that even though things are very crappy and shitty right now and its hard, but things can and do change and DO get better. I don't know how old you are, but if you are old enough to move out is that an option? If not could you talk to someone like a teacher or tutor at school? hold on in there because even though it doesn't seem like it , things do change and get better. There are people who really care and will want to help.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.