View Single Post
  (#10297 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 20th 2022, 02:14 AM

If you're going to be that strict with everyone under you about breaks, then you should really stay off your phone. It looks bad. I don't mind coworkers with authority, but I mind if they're hypocritical and condescending and it goes unchecked... Mike, keep an eye on this, or you'll hear about it because I won't put up with it.

No, she is an adult and they are expecting her to act like one. Interesting you responded to that and not the very valid suggestion I made. I've lived this lady, I know A LOT better than you do how it is. It isn't a law school's job to babysit a 25 year old because she has a mental illness. I never thought I'd be one who says something like this, but if she can't handle it, then she probably shouldn't be there. How is she going to get along in the real world if she can't even send an email to someone to enact her accommodations?! This is ultimately HER responsibility.

So, you go ahead and file complaints and try all the things. But, I lived that too. And when it doesn't go the way you want, who are you going to blame?! Get mad at me for saying it all you want. But DON'T tell me what living with this is like.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; October 21st 2022 at 09:41 AM.