Thread: Triggering: Trying to remain positive.
View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42

Re: Trying to remain positive. - November 12th 2022, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal. View Post
Hi Dawn, thanks for reaching out. It's great that you always feel comfortable using the forums as an outlet for all your stresses and frustration. How are things going now with the job? Have things improved since you spoke to the manager at the childcare center?

Job searching is incredibly hard, and I think this is a global thing; not local, regional, statewide, or national. All around the world; we have about three billion people (between 18 and 64) that are eligible to work in one form and another even if not all qualifications are met... but employers and businesses are so stingy about who they hire.

Please understand that I can empathize with the frustration of a job search, and a stressful job that drains your mental, emotional, and physical health.

You are more than welcome to post again, either in this thread or by creating a new one. Wishing you nothing but the best of luck.
Thank you for your reply. It has gotten a little better but I still feel the burnout of the job. I don't get paid enough to deal with what I have to and it's the stress of having to wait until I finish my degree to get a teaching position.