Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#10239 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - November 15th 2022, 12:29 AM

I really wish there was a shift option between open and close, where I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn, and also got to leave on time.

And I hope, not for the customer's sake, that when you put me on that register, it's every last bit of the worst nightmare I'm expecting and you never make me do it again. And you can say it's "attitude" and "practice" all day long, but it's fucking neurology and I've been telling you so for months.

Honestly, I'm so over being nagged, corrected and treated like a fucking child, I'm tempted to just put 2 weeks in. And you'll say I didn't give it long enough; and maybe not, but even if I go in expecting a good day and thinking I'm doing things at least well enough, I'm almost always wrong, and I wind up wanting nothing more than to go home because they're obviously about to fire me for fucking up, and the money isn't worth the stress. I'm 1/3 of my way through the 90 days and I've already cried. How long do I wait for it to get better before accepting that it just won't? I fucking hate this.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; November 15th 2022 at 01:27 AM.