View Single Post
  (#10307 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 26th 2022, 03:42 AM

You deserved the apology this time, but I still say that day was uncalled for. You either need to increase staff or decrease expectations to reasonable and back off. And I'm still not sure it's worth putting up with for the pay. It "didn't look like it had been done at all" because it was the busiest day of the year and I was the ONLY one on the floor for hours. But, immediately it was implied that I hadn't done enough, fast enough, or wrong. I've cried twice in 3 weeks and it feels like a sign.

I want to bring this up, but I probably shouldn't. It's pointing to a me issue, which it isn't your job to deal with, even if you could do something.
I hate being paranoid.
I hate being triggered and dealing with shit I thought I had dealt with years ago.
I hate that part of me wants you to do something about it. You can't. And you're dealing with enough, the last thing you need is me whining
I hate that I've been blindsided so many times, that no amount of reassurance would help
Maybe this is exactly where I'm supposed to be. Because I need to deal with this again
Or, maybe it's a sign that I don't belong
And, maybe I don't want to have this conversation, because I'm afraid of what your answer will be

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; November 28th 2022 at 07:23 AM.