View Single Post
  (#10313 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 12th 2022, 05:05 AM

Every shift, you make me want to quit, question what I'm even good for there, and remind myself the pay isn't worth it. Every time my name comes out of your mouth, my first thought is "What the fuck now?!" I'm too slow, too quiet, with too much of an attitude, nothing I do is ever right, and everything is my fault. But, you're still super sweet as a person, so I try to put up with it, but less than 3 months in and I feel like the writing is on the wall already. I know what my first review is going to say before it's written, I'm pretty sure I overheard her tell him I "wasn't going to work out.", and it's been red flags from the word go. I wonder if I'm being too sensitive, or if I'm actually right. He's dealing with enough, I don't want to bother him with this, and if I bring it up with you, it's going to come out wrong (see above attitude) And at the same time you all seem to like me and tell me not to be paranoid. I don't know what to believe anymore, but history tells me the negative is probably closer to the truth.

I know the last thing you need is for me to complain again, but this is so ridiculous I don't have words for it, and I respect you enough to discuss it with you and give you a chance to do something.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 13th 2022 at 08:25 AM.