View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
NeuroBeautiful Offline
Please call that story back.
I've been here a while

Name: Violet

Points: 29,446, Level: 24 Points: 29,446, Level: 24 Points: 29,446, Level: 24

Re: Wireless earphones - May 8th 2023, 03:02 PM

this may not be as relevant but I'm going to try to help from a different angle. I recently bought myself earplugs because of my noise sensitivity. The cheap ones never worked so I got ones that were designed with comfort and other intentions I mind. They look almost identical to the 2nd image that you showed, including that mint color! At first they'd fall off but then I read the package label and and it said to gently twist it until it is tightly sealed. You should not feel air coming out and it may take a few tries. I believe ear buds for audio would be similar. I personally find anything in my ears uncomfortable and don't usually use earnuds except once in a while I have borrowed one piece with a friend so we can listen to music together from her device. So I can't speak to a recommendation. But thought I'd chime in because it could be that the ones you were using that kept falling out can be fitted better into your ear.

That being said, I tend to not be able to tolerate anything in my ears for too long so I pull them out and when doing so, the same gentle twisting motion is important as well.

~Show Yourself
Step Into Your Power~

~Grow Yourself,
Into Something New~