(#5 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: Wireless earphones - May 9th 2023, 04:23 PM

I've used wireless earbuds for ages and absolutely love them! Currently, I have the Anker Soundcore earbuds and they're the best I've ever had. They have great sound quality and, if this is something you're at all interested in, an app that allows you to change different elements of the sound, like making it deeper or richer. I did a little bit of browsing on their site to see if they had anything that fit your needs and they do have over-the-ear headphones, as well as earbuds designed for sport. The primary difference between sport earbuds and standard earbuds are that the sport varieties come with a little "wing", which is basically a hook that goes over the top of your ear to hold the earbud in place for sudden or intense movements. They're typically detachable, but it might be worth it for you to keep those on all the time if you have issues with earbuds staying in your ear.

I hope this helped! I've tried a lot of headphones/earbuds across different brands, so if you need any other guidance on these or other options, feel free to reach out!

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie