View Single Post
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Re: Horseback riding. - June 20th 2023, 12:04 AM

I used to have riding lessons as a child - the riding stables I learned to ride at had all the horses named after food which made it more fun , I went on a riding holiday once and all I remember from the riding holiday is that I was frightened of the horse I was given on loan… and homesick.
But at the riding stables I learned to ride at I got up to the walk trot canter beginners jump class.
I had to quit though as it was getting way to expensive I also used to volunteer at the riding stables as a junior yard helper where I would like help out with the beginner riding lessons , muck out the stables and fill the haynets and help out with cleaning tack etc and also turning out the horses at night we could also take exams to be promoted to a secondary junior helper etc. they were called progressive riding exams . When there was a foot and mouth outbreak they let go a lot of the junior helpers to contain the outbreak which meant they let me go. Those days spent at the riding stables at the weekends were some of the best days of my childhood.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.