Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#10428 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - August 2nd 2023, 06:21 AM

Since no one understands what the fuck ADA means, and it's financial January, I have no choice but to try the register. And if I melt or shut down in front of customers, then I fucking told you so. This isn't something to be cheered on, or celebrated; it should never have to happen.

And I really hope he calls me in, not only because I need the money, and he said he would fix it, but because otherwise I won't see him for at least another week.

I hate that I can't tell what she meant by that, and that he's doing such a bad (or selfish?) job at this that we're falling apart. He needs to get his ass back in his own store, drastically and consistently fix my schedule like he said, and draw the line. People who no call/no show more often than they show, do not deserve more hours than I get when I work my fucking ass off, have NEVER no call/no showed in my LIFE, have learned EVERY role in the store (now including the register, when I DON'T have to), and haven't taken an unplanned day off in 9 months. Even with valid excuses to do so, I wouldn't. Maybe we're just too far gone to bother hoping for full-time, and I should just give up

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; August 4th 2023 at 06:34 AM.