Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#10441 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,020, Level: 26 Points: 34,020, Level: 26 Points: 34,020, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - August 20th 2023, 06:20 AM

Now that I know I'm FINALLY getting my review tomorrow (3 months late, because they forgot about me. Again), I'm not sure how I feel about it. I got the raise, so it can't be that bad, but I've been legitimately traumatized so many fucking times, that I can never go in 100% confident about anything. And I better get the full one he told me was coming, and not get rushed through it because he screwed up. I deserve as much time and attention as everyone else got!

So, there will never be an opening for me, because your people took them all, and none of them will ever leave. Also, the fact that your hypothetical solution would be a demotion, rather than an accommodation for the only part of the job you knew from day one I would struggle with, is proof that I'm right about it holding me back. Hopefully, he can set you straight, and the two of you can figure it out for me. Because if you don't, I'll go elsewhere for the pay and position I deserve, and you'll lose me anyway. But, even if I move on, this has been literally my whole fucking life, and it's just going to continueI give up

I need to stop, I'm fat.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; August 22nd 2023 at 06:44 AM.