View Single Post
  (#10371 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,998, Level: 26 Points: 33,998, Level: 26 Points: 33,998, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 22nd 2023, 08:18 AM

I don't want to insert myself into drama, but I think you have a right to know they're being nice to your face and blaming you behind your back, to avoid accountability for the part they fucked up.

They both showed me their true colors, and I tried to communicate the truth to you. So, no I have NO problem whatsoever, going to him as a witness and telling him about the attitude of his leadership team.

You need to stay in your own fucking store for more than two God damn minutes. No one is going to promote you if we fall apart because you're NEVER HERE What the fuck is wrong with you?! At this point, it feels like you're running away. That we're drowning, and instead of sticking around to deal with it, or admit you need help, or even want out, you're running away, hoping that it'll be better when you come back, and when it isn't, you find an excuse to leave again. One vacation and one training is reasonable, but this is ridiculous.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; August 23rd 2023 at 04:48 AM.