View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,015
Points: 194,676, Level: 62
Points: 194,676, Level: 62 Points: 194,676, Level: 62 Points: 194,676, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

I'm looking to get back into reading. - August 22nd 2023, 10:53 PM

I'm trying to start reading again because it's been a long time. So, I decided to go to my local library. I thought this would help me get back into reading because with library books you have a due date for them to be returned, where a book I buy for myself has no deadline and therefore I'm not motivated to read it. They have an interlibrary loan system, so if my local library doesn't have the book and another library in the system in another city does, they can get it for me.

I'm looking for book suggestions. I've checked out a few young adult related books today and didn't like one of them once I got it home. The suggestions don't have to be specifically young adult related though.

When I was a teenager I liked reading books about characters with mental health conditions, as well as LGBTQ+ characters, but I'm open to other books as well. I'm looking for books and a brief synopsis to see if I should check it out!


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.