View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Re: Hamas - October 21st 2023, 08:39 PM

From what I've understood of it - Hamas - attacked Israel or did something to /in Israel causing Israel to then respond like it has. However that being said - what Israel is currently doing is coming under genocide and it is now a war between Israel and Palestine/gaza. Israel is committing war crimes by attacking hospitals etc, neither country is in the right, its awful what's going on.

I have seen a couple of people post in this thread about the situation with Israel and gaza/palestine potentially triggering a world war.. I highly doubt this will trigger a world war, given neither country is a NATO country and from what I understand - a world war is only triggered when a NATO country is attacked and threatened causing the other NATO countries to become involved , thus triggering a world war. All the NATO countries can do is supply weaponry, ships and fleets, and air planes, but we cannot get involved.

Yes it does increase the risk of terror attacks etc in countries. But it is very unlikely to trigger a world war.

The situations are worrying, Ukraine and Russia is worrying Israel and Palestine is worrying. But these are wars between countries not the world. The war in Ukraine has been going on for nearly two years now.

Palestine and Israel have not got along for years. as worrying as it is, they have been at war before and a world war was not triggered by it.

As to what to do about the situation in general is a tricky one. maybe one day all wars will end and everyone can just get along.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.