Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#10479 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,020, Level: 26 Points: 34,020, Level: 26 Points: 34,020, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - November 9th 2023, 11:53 PM

"I know you guys don't like it, but it could help me get promoted (to a job that isn't even open)"

I don't give a shit about your promotion because you have this selfish streak in pursing it that infuriates me (I know you're the only one to recover the entire store, and I'm supposed to help, but he sent me videos for this promotion, so, I'm doing that instead.) This is an incredibly stupid waste of time, and everyone knows it, including you. The fact that we have to close the night before and then come in 8 hours later on my day off for it makes it even worse. You can't make me not hate it, any time you defend it, I will want to punch you; especially after saying that. You may let him take advantage of you, but that's not my problem. And I guarantee you, if I end up in an equivalent position to yours, he WON'T be doing it to me. I love him too, but I have boundaries and I intend to enforce them.

You're now going to claim that you were trying to help him because no one else was; because they all hate him. No, no one was helping because it was stupid, I knew nothing, so I couldn't have helped if I wanted to, and it was obvious that he was trying too hard. Plus, we ran late because he took so long. I'm with you on the shit they're pulling, but it wasn't because everyone hates him.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; November 12th 2023 at 05:56 PM.