View Single Post
  (#10389 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 17th 2023, 06:02 AM

As sick as it makes me to think about, I think this was the last straw. It's a shame you're probably going to lose who you admit is one of your best employees over bureaucracy and policy, but here we are. The fact that you had the opportunity to prevent the whole thing twice, and didn't is what's really pissing me off. So far, I've been right about everything I suspected would happen. But, you got me to trust you, and now there's nothing you can say. I will never be okay there again, and you're partly to blame.

You knew how valuable I was, and with one decision you blew it. There isn't one single cell in my body that wants to do this, but it's the reality of the situation you put me in.

"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." You can tell me how much you love me all day long, but you had the opportunity, and you made excuses. And you had the time, and it didn't happen. And now you don't, and it's everyone else's fault. So, why should I bend over backwards to stay?! "You never know what's going to happen." But, I do because we've been at this a year now. I don't want to leave any more than you SAY you want me to. But, the time comes for action, and it's all excuses. You told me to trust you, you had a plan. And I could afford to, so I did. Now I can't, so you're out of time.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; November 19th 2023 at 04:16 AM.