View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Debate: Acessibility - April 8th 2024, 12:24 AM

1. Allowing all people to be able to achieve their needs and goals, and inclusivity to their rights as you said.
2. I think accessibility can be used for many physical, neurodiversity, and mental health needs. Ramps, subtitles, reasonable accommodations.
3/4. I always use subtitles but beyond that I’m honestly not sure how to make things more accessible. I’m open to learning!
5. I think new housing should be built for accessibility in mind, such as putting grab bars in tubs automatically.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts