View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,024
Points: 194,844, Level: 62
Points: 194,844, Level: 62 Points: 194,844, Level: 62 Points: 194,844, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Question about school. - December 10th 2024, 09:14 PM

For some of my classes (mainly math) I had to stay after school with the teachers to get extra help on the assignments I was having a hard time with. It also helps because if a teacher sees that you’re putting in the effort they’re more likely to work with you and give you options on how to boost your grade. So I think the first step would be to talk to the teachers and see what support they can offer.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts