View Single Post
  (#655 (permalink)) Old
chanise Offline
Forever&Always
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,868, Level: 15 Points: 10,868, Level: 15 Points: 10,868, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 31st 2009, 02:08 PM

Person A) - Oh my days! Gosh! Don't you get the hints?! Your driving me nuts. Just go forget it.. Adios.
But no you keep coming back with an addition, You know im noot a strong enough character to say "NO" and you know I can't knowingly hurt you.
But why take the piss?
Because i Know the moment I tell you what i thinking right now your gnna go running to people making me out to be in the wrong.
When all i'v done is try and be nice.. Just go away please.

Person B) - youu don't beleive what i say do you? Awwh. Hmm... To be honest im nervous. But it'll be okay wont it?
Hmm.. Maybe im not ready to exxplain but i think the world of you.
Although to you am i just a randomer? :|

Person c) ARRRGHHG! You fustrate me you do.. In your own special way. Dont get me wrong your like my best friend. but you do have your days.. Like we go through phases why is that? Like one day your all close then the next im talking to myself.
Are you just being polite? Hmm......

Person d) You make me smile! Iv finally got to see and know the real you.. I know you proply now! Like its taken nearly 2years but we'v done it.
And im so proud that you can get rid of ur front when talking to me.. You reallly are a special girl behind that mask.
You'r truely amazing...

Always happy to help =)
I Love Andrea.... =)
Forever.