ThePunkAlien Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 4th 2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzmatazz Rach View Post
What about rape?
Still another side of the coin, would you eliminate a life growing inside you just because it was a painful experience of what happened to you? Believe me, that I can sympathsize with - but, again, why is abortion a necessity over simply giving the child up for adoption?

I'm not saying that those who get pregnant have to raise the child, it would probably be painful for many in that scenario - a constant reminder. I can understand that. What I can't seem to grasp is why anyone would choose abortion over adoption.

Have to stress again, I'm a guy that was born from an unplanned pregnancy from a woman who couldn't keep me because she was poor and my father had run off, so she couldn't provide the life she wanted for me. I'm the opposite side of the coin from abortion, so I guess that's why this is a really intense subject for me. I know what can happen from sex, I'm the evidence of it, it's shaped my life - due to that, being born out of a mistake, I'm responsible in how I live my life. Adoption always over abortion unless there's possibility of pain for the child, always. And if - when the time comes - we decide to keep it, then I am willing and ready to sacrifice everything in my life for my son.

Last edited by ThePunkAlien; June 4th 2009 at 04:40 PM.