Thread: Triggering: Abortion is wrong.
View Single Post
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 4th 2009, 05:32 PM

Actually, I never made a choice. But, still as said before as long as the reasons aren't purely "self-serving," I'm fine with it. But, then - when I see the beyond selfish reasons... it does disturb me. Because if my birth mother thought that way, as I keep saying - I wouldn't be alive. I know I can come off as strong, but mainly it's the disturbed fear of being placed inside someone who would/could have killed me.

I'm the result, the survivor of the adopt/abort experience.

------------------

My Mom was early twenties, poor and lived in one of the poorest country's in the world. Thus, why the whole issue of money doesn't ring as enough to me. Financially, I had everything going against me and my chances.

I would only have pre-marital sex once I know what the girl thinks about adoption/abortion. If abortion, then - alright, no thanks - it might be pleasurable for me, but I don't want to risk it. I think it's something that being from this kind of experience, you always have at the back of your mind in every situation like this. As for giving birth, the time, the money, the question of adoption, etc. - I'd throw my life away for my family in a heart beat. I could be Mr. Hollywood, but if my family needs me - my family needs me. No ifs, buts, or ands about it - I'll never become my father.

Last edited by ThePunkAlien; June 4th 2009 at 05:39 PM.