Thread: Triggering: Abortion is wrong.
View Single Post
  (#32 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 4th 2009, 06:45 PM

More trying to 'educate' than tell, because most don't - from what I can see - even take a moment to think about it. I naturally come off strong. I don't intend to force people what to do, I'm not a dictator, but I can advise as to what I believe are the best choices. I just, as said, always come off strong. Especially since I'm personally linked to an unexpected pregnancy, that's a huge part of my origins.

-----------

EDGE your comment actually makes no sense and has no connection. I've said if it risks the girl dying or the baby being born with serious birth defects, then by all means get the abortion - don't risk it. That's why I don't believe it should be illegal, there are scenarios in which it would be the best choice. But, many do not face those extremes who get abortion. So, yes, if my life was put in danger - I'd kill him. If a girl may die from pregnancy, get the abortion. I never stated to the contrary, only for those who aren't in that particular extreme situation. I don't see life for a life, what I align with is - if it's not a life or death situation, don't kill.

Here's better questions:

Would you kill someone to get ahead in life? Would you kill someone so that your parents and peers don't find out about a secret you have? Would you kill someone so you don't lose money? Would you kill someone so you're not chained to responsibilities? Would you kill someone so that you can't be attached to a stigma? Because - that - is exactly the line of thinking I don't understand. Wouldn't you be considered a murderer if you answered yes to any of those questions?

Last edited by ThePunkAlien; June 4th 2009 at 06:59 PM.