View Single Post
  (#55 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 4th 2009, 08:38 PM

[quote=YourNightmare;157806]
How is the embryo part true? Regardless if Josh uses the traditional or whatever his definition may be, ALL humans would be either humans or an embryo. It would not be him being the embryo and mostly everyone else a human. [quote]

And when I said my thing about winning that wasn't for you it was more for me. I don't know why you think that all women who have abortions didn't consider all other options first, but I think you'd be hard up to find someone who hadn't.

And once again you are not an embryo now so PLEASE STOP CALLING YOURSELF ONE. It makes no sense, especially since, as nightmare pointed out, the embryo has no brain therefore no memories. I think you may be using the wrong name, for I have no doubt you've done your research but maybe you are referring to the fetal stage.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin

Last edited by Katrina; June 4th 2009 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Quoting edited comment/Replying to edited comment.