Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 4th 2009, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
I'm male, therefore I'm not entitled to make the final decision, and by that ruling, you aren't either, Josh. You have every right to declare your opinions, but ultimately, this is the mother's choice.

Rape, accidental pregnancy from failed birth control, and severe injuries or afflictions to mother and/or child are all valid reasons to get an abortion. And it's not like women take the decision lightly. I highly doubt there is any woman in the world who felt the decision to get an abortion was "easy".
Okay okay okay... Let's stop with this feminist view. There are two people in sex. So a mother has the only right when It comes to the child now? What kind of world do you all live in? This is wrong. Basically we're all getting pregnant, and once the deed is done, the father has lost all of his rights? It's half of him. And It's his offspring. Some of these children turn into men, good men, that may have an important role in society. My point is. If you're male, you have no right? That's BULL.

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."